Oct 1, 2009

Halloween is almost here!

It's October! This is one of my favorite months. It could be because we get to visit Greenbluff, dress up for Halloween, and eat homemade chili with cinnamon rolls. Even though we love summer, it's so nice to snuggle up to the fire and read or watch football. We are all getting settled back into the school routine. Even though we haven't been completely healthy here at home, we've been able to enjoy the fall season so far. Please enjoy the following pics that reflect how our September went.

Bubbs is such a goof!


Michael, me, grandma, and grandpa drove to Seattle for a Sewell reunion. Here are some of my fave pics from the trip.



Michael got a new scooter.



We had a great time at the fair.




I got a new Nikon D5000 so I have been having fun taking pics of everything!












We went to Mobius Children's Science Center with Carley and Sam. We are now members....so if anyone ever wants to go...I'm game!




Michael is just like dad. He loves to be outside any chance he can get. So we went out to explore.








The Colbie Caillat concert was a blast!




Valleyfest was full of face painting, bubbles, and ice cream. Just Bubbs and I went...quality fun.







My sister and her family came over and we were able to do a beautiful photo shoot. I will be doing more photo shoots in October and I can't wait! As soon as my samples are set and I feel comfortable, then I'll be open for business.



After such a busy month, this is exactly how we all feel:




October holds many more activities. We plan on hanging out at Greenbluff, I'm going to a scrapbook retreat, Mike is still hunting and coaching softball, and I have several photo shoots coming up.

Time to get out the sweaters and prepare for the fall weather. Oh---and we can't forget about the Halloween costumes!

No comments:



I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com