Sep 1, 2009

Summer Ends with September

It's that time again for kids and educators to go back to school, the leaves to start changing color, and the weather to become more unpredictable. August was a busy month for our family. It all started with a trip to Bidwell Park and a new backpack.




Bubba mastered riding his trike.





The South Side Aquatic Center was loads of fun, too.




Mike caught a few fish.




Spencer went to Long Beach again this summer with his grandparents.



Bubba made some new friends!




August get-togethers were squeezed in!!





We had visits to Chuck E Cheese and the lake with friends and family.







Oh--and Mike caught another fish.



We even made it to Silverwood!







Bubbs found all of the uses for duct tape.





Mike got a new bike.




Patricia and Carley came over for a playdate!





Cody, Andrew and Spin's cousin, had a going away party....so fun! He is in the military and is getting ready for a dangerous mission.




Our last hurrah before summer was over was a dinner date with The Hattenburg's at Newman Lake.


Spencer will be starting his second year at SCC with the Running Start Program at University. He is technically a senior...but will not be taking any classes there.

September will be a transition month for us. We will try to make it to the fair and Valley fest. Other than that, we'll be staying close to home.

A new camera should be here soon (and a new bow for Mike) so be watching for some even better pics. If anyone is ever interested in some photos being taken of your family or children, give me a call! My photography business is going to start slow...but hopefully will be rewarding.

Here's to a safe and happy fall.

Mike, Monika, Spencer, and Michael

1 comment:

Holly said...

It looks like you had a lot of fun being so busy. I wish we would have been able to get together a little more.

What are your prices for family photos? I want to get some done this fall of my little family of 3 and of Lily. But I am not sure where I am going to go or anything. I just need to find something reasonably priced.



I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com