The weather is getting colder and we are spending more and more time indoors. It's funny how every year when the heat gets turned on everyone thinks something is burning. No---it's not my cooking this time.
October started with Michael playing with bugs. Specifically this:
I hung out with some friends after Bunko at the Deer Park Bowling Alley. Such fun!
Bubba tried on his pirate costume for Halloween.
We carved our pumpkin!!
And Bubba played horsey with Tuffy.
One of the highlights of the month was when we got to visit Madi and Mason!!
They are so beautiful and look sooo much like Ang. November will be a difficult for me personally because it is the one year anniversary of Ang's death.
Halloween was a blast. We hung out with the Sanchez Family for dinner. Then went Trick or Treating with Sam, Jordan, Carley, Dan, Brandon, Wendy, and Isabella. You can clearly see that fun was had by all.
Did you notice that Michael's not wearing his pirate costume? Nope. At the last minute, he decided he wanted to be "Doody, the Dungbeetle." Ugh.
Early in October, I was able to get away with my besties and hang out at Schweitzer Mountain to scrapbook allll weekend. It was wonderful!!
I just love going up there every year.
November is proving to be busy as well. I have photo sessions every weekend, two weddings (one in HAWAII!!!), Thanksgiving, and much more.
Be safe everyone!





1 comment:
Wow! A trip to Hawaii for a photoshoot! What a lucky gal!
Post a Comment