It was so windy today that while I was getting Michael out of the car my skirt flew up to my shoulders. Yep--flashed the neighborhood. Michael thought it was pretty funny. He thinks lots of things are funny. Like...the word poop, farts, and anytime anyone laughs at him for being funny. When he knows you're watching him...he can get pretty extreme. He's also into "Watch me! Watch me!" At this moment he's playing golf with toys that are small enough to fly across the room. I was just hit with a rubber alligator.
April included Spring Break, Easter, and loads of other fun times.
I was kept extremely busy all Spring Break doing photo sessions. It was amazing! Check out www.hawkpics.blogspot.com to see my photography website.
Easter morning Spencer became the Easter Bunny and hid the eggs all over the house.
Then along came time to eat the chocolate bunny.
I was able to test drive a fisheye lense and these are a few of the great shots I got.
Mike took Bubba out hunting two days in a row!! I even had to go buy more camo.
Spencer volunteered to come to my school to show them his kites and they loved it!!
My sister and I had a booth at The West Central Community Center. I sold a few tiles and Heidi sold a few items as well. You can find some awesome stuff by www.heidisknits.blogspot.com. You can find hats, newborn props, tutus, you name it.
Bubba helped Mike with the yard work:
Later that day we went to the circus!
Finally, Bubba's preschool put on a spring program. They all did a fabulous job!
Of course, I cannot forget to show off the beautiful pics that Sarah Graczyk took of the boys and me for Mother's Day. I will treasure these pics forever.
May has already started with a bang. Should be an interesting post next month!

.jpg)






.jpg)










2 comments:
I love your mothers day pictures!! They're adorable!!
Thanks Heather! Sarah did an awesome job.
Post a Comment