Apr 1, 2009

"Spring" Update

It's officially spring...at least according to the calendar. But the weather seems to disagree! Just when I think the sun is out for a while or the temperature gets above 50 it reverts back to winter. We are so looking forward to shorts and flip flop weather.

March was a fun month even though the weather wasn't. Bubba and mom tried to get outside a bit....even if it was for him to ride his toddler atv into the curb.



Xavier Hattenburg's 3rd birthday party was fun for all:





Spencer was soooo excited when he got his new car. It's a 94 Infiniti. He owes us $.


Monika sat with Diane and Nikki at the Miss Deer Park Pageant. We were there to support Megan Binsfield, who did a wonderful job.

.







I discovered a new Mom's group called SpokaneMamas.com. We've been meeting at the Little Garden Cafe on Northwest Blvd. What a quaint place! AND they have awesome coffee and treats. The kids play area is so convenient:



Ashlyn, Michael's cousin, turned 1. The party at Amanda's was great.







It must have been "cousin" month because we were able to meet up with Madi and Mason, too!



After dinner at The Schuh's, we went to DQ for ice cream!




Spin went over to Long Beach for a kite clinic. He flew over and stayed with the "kite" folks there.



We finally purchased a new dining set. The one we had was 20 years and about ready to fall.



Derek and Renee came over with Maddox, Derek's son. They were both born on January 19, a year apart.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your little one is so adorable! Nice dining set!

kesch said...

Wow that was a big update! I can't believe the one is driving and has a car. UGH. I put all our family photos in albums recently... I can't believe how long we have known your family now and how we have grown. Happy checking in on you friend.



I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com