Jun 1, 2008

June 2008

Along came May and the weather started being the way it ought to be! Please enjoy his indoor kite demonstration he did at the University High School Talent Show. His video is posted below. Also, Bubba and I went to Silverwood with my school. We had loads of fun. He didn't really care too much for the rides, though. Also, in June, Spencer will be turning 16. He will be in Mexico on his birthday and I'm sure that he will celebrate a bit there. At the end of June, Mike, Monika, and Bubba will be flying to Minnesota to visit Rick and his family. We are excited to see them but not too thrilled about traveling with a 17 month old. Enjoy pics from May below:

Cheryl and I with Robyn at her baby shower. North Pines Middle School Silverwood Trip
Three Generations of Hawkinsons Happy 40th Birthday, Nicole! He's officially a nose-picker! Michael and Bubbs on Loon Lake. Spencer came awfully close to Bubba with his stunt kite!

No comments:



I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com